The AILG Plenaries for the 2020-2021 academic year:
The AILG Plenary meetings are opportunities for representatives from all MIT FSILG alumni/ae corporations to discuss topics of community interest, hear committee reports, vote on issues, and keep in touch with the MIT FSILG office and student councils. All member groups are expected to send a representative to these meetings.
For the start of 2020-2021 and until MIT fully opens the campus, the AILG plenary meetings will be remote (Zoom) meetings starting at 6pm. Subscribe to the AILG mailing list to receive meeting links over email.
- September: September 10, 2020 at 6pm
- November: November 12, 2020 at 6pm
- February: February 11, 2021 at 6pm
- April: April 8, 2021 at 6pm
Standing Committee meetings (all meetings are virtual, subject to change):
- AILG Board: First Thursday of the month, 6pm (virtual). But check with email@example.com.
- AILG Peer Visit Committee (formerly Accreditation): For dates, check with Roy Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- AILG Facilities Committee: First Wednesday of the month, 10am. But check with Larry Stabile at email@example.com.
- AILG IT Committee: Check with Bob Ferrara(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bob Xavier (email@example.com).
2020-2021 Academic Year Schedule for AILG Events and Meetings
- Thursday, September 3, 2020, 6pm-8pm — AILG Board meeting (virtual)
- Thursday, September 10, 2020, 6pm-8pm — AILG Plenary meeting (virtual)
- September 21-26, 2020 — Alumni Leadership Conference (virtual)
- Thursday, Oct 8, 2020. 6pm-8pm — AILG Board meeting.
- Thursday, Nov 5, 2020. 6pm-8pm — AILG Board meeting.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020. 6pm-8pm — AILG Board meeting.
- Thusday, January 7, 2021. 6pm-8pm --- AILG Board meeting
- Thurday, February 4, 2021. 6pm-8pm --- AILG Board meeting
- Thursday, March 4, 2021, 6pm-8pm --- AILG Board meeting.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021,6pm-8pm --- AILG Board meeting.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021, 6pm-8pm --- AILG Board meeting
MIT 2020-2021 Academic Calendar (MIT Registrar)