The Education Committee of the AILG is concerned primarily with supporting and coordinating educational programming for the MIT FSILG community. The Educational Committee is always looking for volunteers. If you would like to help shape the future of AILG educational programming, please contact Committee Co-Chairs: Bryan Bryson, email@example.com, and Kim Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 2015, the goals of the Education Committee are:
- Design a pilot alumni mentorship program, identify chapters interested in being pilot chapters, and test pilot program in Spring 2016
- Work with DSL to begin to offer FSILG-oriented material via online learning platforms such as DSLx
- Integrate the work of the FCCC into broader educational initiatives in the committee
- Continue to offer and strengthen the core educational programs offered by the AILG education committee i.e. HM101, T101, etc.
For the GPA Honor Role and most recent GPAs of our FSILG chapters, please look under the “Grades” navigation item, under the GPA tab on the FSILG Office web site.
Click the links below for a sample of some of the past programs the Educational Committee has offered.
- Alumni Volunteer Connections Seminar – April 16, 2015. Key contact list.
- 3rd Annual AILG Alumni Connections seminar – April 26, 2012
- IAP Courses
- Alumni Volunteer Seminar (announcement) – March 30, 2011
- Alumni Volunteer Seminar (all presentations) – March 30, 2011
- Alumni Volunteer Seminar (includes all presentations) – 29 April 2010