Policies and Guides
[TBD LAS 4/4/19: Unify and update these items.]
- Safety Checklist
- Bunk Bed Rules (PDF file)
- Sample Assembly Occupancy report
- Recommendations for door locks
This section contains older material kept for reference.
- Facilities Management: Expectations and Baseline Practices.
- [TBD LAS 4/4/19: Incorporate this material into the HM manual or as a direct adjunct thereto.]
Notice to Boston Houses, July 2018
- The City of Boston has a new procedure for inspecting Boston FSILGs. Each house must have appropriate completed documentation before a inspection can be scheduled. HERE is the Current Boston ISD Checklist; please make sure all items are complete before scheduling a visit with Tom Stohlman (firstname.lastname@example.org), the AILG Building Safety Facilitator.
FSILG Strategic Plan
Here are some of the tools developed as part of the FSILG Strategic Plan:
- DRAFT RFP for FSILG Capital Needs Assessments (PDF)
- FSILG Property Management matrix v5 (Excel)
- FSILG House Capital Reserve Analysis – generic (Excel)
- For questions on the first item, contact Steve Baker ( email@example.com ), for the second contact Peter Cooper ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), and for the third contact Ernie Sabine ( email@example.com ). In each FSILG’s FCI locker, there is a Capital Reserve Analysis, populated with the FSILG’s most recent data. Finally, there are more details about day-to-day house operation described in the 2010 House Manager’s Manual (formerly distributed during AILG “HM101″ classes).