The MIT Association of Independent Living Groups will:
- Assist our member FSILGs to teach values and life skills that are complementary to the MIT educational curriculum.
- Be a presence at MIT, to represent and be a voice for the FSILG system and its alumni.
- Provide tools to improve our FSILG member groups.
- Promote diversity of choice of residence for students within the FSILG community.
- Promote FSILG group responsibility and accountability.
And for more immediate goals, the AILG iis addressing the following:
FSILG Forward seminar ideas
Lessons learned from the pilots [summer] Facility preparation [summer] Overview of the FSILG Office and fall policies [summer]
- Connecting with your students and aligning priorities
- Students of 2021
- National outlook on Greek life
- Winter facilities management
FSILG Forward other initiatives
Reopening planning checklist
- Community service
- Organizing alum mentoring offerings
- Speakers for plenaries
- Hybrid meetings
- Evaluating long-term finances
- Parent outreach
- Changing outlooks on recruitment and social policy