The MIT Association of Independent Living Groups will:
- Assist our member FSILGs to teach values and life skills that are complementary to the MIT educational curriculum.
- Be a presence at MIT, to represent and be a voice for the FSILG system and its alumni.
- Provide tools to improve our FSILG member groups.
- Promote diversity of choice of residence for students within the FSILG community.
- Promote FSILG group responsibility and accountability.
Beyond COVID-19 support and preparing for Fall 2021, current AILG Goals are:
- Bridge the gap between house management and financial expectations of alums and students
- Utilize our alum network to provide post-graduation resources to juniors and seniors
- Reconnect with all member organizations and specifically address their needs
- Implement opt-in facilities maintenance plans
- Work to increase the GRA subsidy